My Baby's Name

Last night, I and hubby are talking about our plans for the future. Since we already have a house, the next on our list would be to have a family of our own. I want a baby girl while he wants to have a boy like him. Well, it's really not a big deal for both of us as we would accept whatever it is that God would give us. The conversation went on and were so into it that we forgot it's already dinner time. So off we took our dinner while still talking about our plan of having a baby soon. The conversation was sweet until we tackle a topic that is very important...naming the baby. I want it simple but unique while he wants to have a baby with an actor's name with it. The argument went on for about an hour until I gave in. I would allow him to use an actor's name but it should still be unique. So off we checked the net and looks for a list of names of actors so we could pick the best one. Good thing the actors name list is in alphabetical order so it's not hard for us to look into the list. Among the list with actors names, we both decided to name our little child Nicolas Crousse if he is a boy and Fritzi Ross if she would be a girl. It's such a tight argument but I'm happy we came up with a decision that we both agree on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment