Sign Up for Paypal Now

So, you already created your very first blog. You have chosen the best template for your site and you are writing about the things you love the most - it's time to create a paypal account. It's a good thing Paypal already opened it's doors to its Filipino users. Paypal's official website now shows that Philippines can now send and receive payments through paypal and we are even given the opportunity to withdraw funds to a bank account in the US or to a credit, debit or prepaid card! Most of those money making sites offers payment through Paypal so I
bet you don't want to miss this part.









HOW PAYPAL WORKS?

1) Choose Who to Pay?

* Select PayPal when checking out at online stores worldwide.
* Or use PayPal to send money to friends across town or on another continent.

2) Decide How to Pay?

* Pay directly from your PayPal balance or linked bank account.
* Or charge it to your credit card.

3) Payment Sent

* Stay safer - recipient gets the money without seeing sensitive financial details like your credit card or bank account numbers.
* Keep track of all your transactions on PayPal.


All you need to do is to log in to Paypal and sign up for a new account and you need to fill out an online registration form that would basically ask you about your Contact Information. Make sure that you have an existing email address that you could use to associate with your paypal account. Take note that most pay to blog websites would prompt you to put in your paypal address which is usually the email address you have tagged or associated with your paypal. After filling out all the neccessary information - you will be informed that you have now initially set up your paypal account. The next thing to do is to complete the registration by associating a card supporting paypal transactions. Of course you want to withdraw your hard earned money having your local currency. You won't be able to get your money unless you have one of those paypal supported accounts. You would better know how paypal works and how you can withdraw your money through it by going to paypal helpsite.

I have linked my paypal through my Union Bank EON Card. I guess for those people who does'nt want complications and does'nt want to submit several different documents just to have those paypal supported accounts - I really suggest you get those Paypal supported debit cards. I would teach you how I was able to apply for one and how I was able to successfully widthdraw my money through my EON Card on my next posts.

For now, make sure to subscribe to my feeds through your email and learn more about how I was able to make money even out of the most ordinary blog I have. Till next time!



MONEY ONLINE THROUGH BLOG EARNER

make money online though blogearner

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i hv transferred some money from Paypal to my credit card EON in Malaysia... it said it would take 5-7 days...so i hv yet to see my CC statement..hope it will be shown inside.. it is my first time withdrawal...but one setback is that paypal is charging 5usd for each withdrawal... it is a bit too high, dont u think so?

myles said...

hi reanclaire,
$5 for each withdrawal is indeed costly. you might need to wait till you have at least a hundred dollars before you withdraw. Hmmm...I wasnt able to notice how much paypal is charging me everytime I transfer funds from my paypal to eon but thanks for bringing that up. I might need to check that and will let you know on my next posts. thanks for visiting. =)

Anonymous said...

"Online purchases with credit cards are no longer secure, You don't know who steals your information and especially when you are buying services, you always have that uneasy feeling of getting charged again and again. But with my work and tight schedules I sure do need a virtual assistant, it didn't matter where she worked from but the biggest issue was paying her.My search ended when I found Gabrielle on Virtualservicespark. She was the best. I paid only for the services I needed, so there was no worry of being charged over and over agian. Also this is one service provide that accepted payments through paypal and I didn't even have to reveal my credit card info to them. I could buy the hours from the wide range of services they offer online.
Anyone look for excellent support, timely deliver & above all best security. If you are one like me then go visit www.virtualservicespark.com"

Post a Comment