How It All Started

The door of opportunity was opened for me the day I was able to chat with my good friend Joedel , he is my former officemate at this website company that features everything about sports and hobbies (snorkeling, etc) He is my seatmate and we would normally talk about how we want to earn extra as our salary from that company is not enough. We would often chat about the pleasures of having to work from home without the husless and bussles of manila traffic – being able to manage your own time, having more time with family and other recreational activities – not having a very authoritative superior (like what we had at that time, lol) and just taking full control of your life. We would normally exchange ideas until it’s time for me to leave the company due to personal and monetary reasons. I can’t work in a company that pays so little and what’s worse - makes me feel unappreciated. I took a job in a call center and was very happy that I did.

Anyways, after a long time without communication, I was able to chat with Joedel. I’ve learned that he already resigned from our previous company and is very happy with his decision. He mentioned earning money online and told me that he is now working at home. I was so happy that he is able to do those things we thought would only be a dream. He thought me how he did’nt walked me through it as my work schedule is mostly on graveyard shift. I’ve learned everything I know about paid blogging through my own research which worked for my advantage. I’ve searched for different websites that tackles such subjects but was’nt able to find a one stop site that would give me a step by step instruction on how I could start doing it. I’m fortunate that I am already maintaining a blog for years before I learned about this scheme…but for those people who are not really familiar on how a blog works and how to start getting one… I bet you’ll gon’na need to travel a rough road.

This is the aim of this site, to give each and everyone of us an opportunity to earn extra. In our present situation – simultaneous oil price increase, rice issues, unemployment –we need to look for an extra source of income to meet the needs of our family. With just about 1 to 2 hours a day in front of your computer – you could earn a certain amount of money enough to pay your monthly utility bills, enough to cover your daily transportation or food budget or even earn enough for you to quit your full time job! That’s also my ultimate goal…who knows?! But for now…let’s discover different ways to earn money online.

make money online through blogearner


0 comments:

Post a Comment