Introduction

Hi there, thank you for visiting site. I am a Filipina, working in a call center and a part time blogger. I blog about everything that catches my attention for fun and for money as well. I started making money through my blogs December of 2007 – 3 months after I bought a second hand computer from a friend. I really don’t have a plan of buying one, it’s just so happen that a former officemate and a friend told me through yahoo messenger that he already quit his job from my previous company to pursue being a work at home professional. I got curious. He said that he would teach me how to do it but first I need to have a computer and a reliable dsl connection.

I used to work for a website company for three months and I was able to meet a friend who later introduced me to this scheme on the net in which i could earn a few dollars just by posting reviews for a particular product. i am such a tech novice and it took me a month to finally figure out how i could do it. good thing i already have an existing blog using a free blogspot domain – www.melai22.blogspot.com (and it does have a PR3 at that time). I started blogging at that site since 2004 as my college buddies (Ruthie aka angelofthewaters and Malen aka mynosebleed) told me to create one. I don’t know what a blog means at that time and they just said that it’s an online diary. They said it’s a way for us to update each other with what is happening in our lives even though we don’t get to see each other that much.

I started creating my first blog entry on July 15,2004 and I remember blogging about how I want to turn my blog as a way of reaching out to others and glorifying God through it followed by a very personal blog entry (all about my new boyfriend at that time – which is still the present love of my life)…that’s it. Nothing much. I don’t even know at that time how I could reach out to others through it because I am just putting in my daily life activities and how in love I am with my boyfriend. Only now did I realize that it’s a preparation for a bigger purpose – it’s one simple way of familiarizing myself with the blogger software how a blog works. As of this time, I am managing 4 different sites (plus of course this one). 3 of which I am currently earning a minimum of php 4,000 monthly (for each) and is still expecting an increase of income by joining other programs.

I put up this blog to help people know the in’s and out’s of making money online from a novice’s point of view. I want ordinary people to understand how I’ve learned about it and how I manage to understand the process. One don’t need to be a computer wiz nor a master of the English language to earn money through online blogging (hey, look at my grammar, it’s horrible haha). All you just need to have is a very positive attitude and heart that is willing to learn.

Join me as I discover new ways of earning money through online blogging… I hope through this, I could fulfill my mission of pleasing the One who sent me…

make money online through blogearner


0 comments:

Post a Comment