IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KEYWORD

I've been experimenting on a new opportunity today...creating a niche blog. Actually, I don't really have any idea about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that's the reason maybe why my other blogs does'nt get as much visitors as my other blogs with targeted keywords. Now I've learned that having a popular keyword that would lead people to your site would give you more visitors. Sorry, I think most of you already know that - but to be honest, only now did I fully understand the real essence of optimizing your website. I thought people who are earning from google adsense are those webmasters that really understand html codes and several programs ... but through browsing the internet and reading other money making blogs, I've learned that even stay-at-home mom who never knew about programming languages are earning from it - and it's all because of simple logic - more targeted keyword, more targeted visitors who would more likely to click on your adsense related to your site. BINGO! So what I'll gonna do is work on my keywords. There are several sites that would help us with that such as Yahoo Buzz and Google Trends. I am currently working on 2 niche sites ... one tackles about health and wellness and another one about cute but cheap gift suggestions. Hope this new money making scheme of mine would work. Would let you know but for now...I'll gonna post some articles related to my chosen topic and will let you know if it will work for google adsense. Furthermore, I am also looking forward to have advertisers that are willing to pay a few bucks for a month exposure to my site. Wow, hmmm...I hope I can make it and I hope I can have the strength to do it asap , my creative juices are not flowing very well these past few days so I need to really need to be inspired to make it good. Good luck to me! lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes my friend keyword is the key for the targetted traffic from the search engines. it's fun to observe and learn from it. goodluck
Ester's Raptured Dreams Ester's Celebrity Blog Array Of Hopes

Post a Comment