How To: BLOGGER

A lot of my friends and family members are asking me on how I make money by just writing articles. Some thought it's too good to be true and some even thought I am just making that up. Some of my friends always ask me some how to blogger questions but I really cant say anything much because I'm not improving. What they don't know is that there are multiple income stream on the internet, all you just need to do is research and learn. I admit, I am not earning that much this year compared to my first year in the business. I find it ironic as I know much more this time with regards to blogging than five or six years ago. But the main question is...why am I not improving. Simple...consistency. I lack consistency. I am not afraid to tell my readers about what's going on with my blogging career as I know if I share it with you...you will learn from my mistakes. I haven't blogged for a month or two already. I lack discipline and is only writing articles especially if I would get paid to it. My passion in writing has diminished and was replaced by my passion to earn lots of money. In effect, I am here...merely getting $40 a month for blog article writing. I don't know if I still have the right to post anything in here as I have been a failure...but I know that while we are still alive, there is still hope. So I am doing the hardest first step again in my blogging career...I want to start anew. I want to be as passionate in writing as I was seven years ago. I hope you would still continue to support me in this online journey. I would try one more time and I pray that in a couple of weeks...I could share with you some good news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment