STAGNANT

Wasn't able to blog for almost a year here. Wasn't able to earn even a penny since the last time I blogged. I don't know what happened but I lost interest and I lost the drive to earn online again. I am not afraid to share my failures because only by then would I be able to share my ups and downs to my readers and that same confession would help me get back on my feet and try and try and try again. I remember blogging about four years ago about my dream of being a work at home professional. Being able to work online at home and being a big time blogger...I still have that dream but it shrinked dramatically since then. Everything is really my fault, I let myself be stagnant...not allowing myself to learn other tricks and other ways on how to make money online. I feel  that my mind could only understand a certain strategy and it would be harder for me to analyze other tricks but I know that was wrong. Everyone of us need to learn, need to advance as time passes. Don't ever let yourself be stagnant for a period of time. That is deadly. Now I am slowly reviving back my passion to blog and to write about my experiences and I hope this time I won't fail anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment