Wanna Learn Wordpress

I really do. As what I've heard, this is the blog interface that most of the successful bloggers are using. I am very much willing but for someone who's been using blogger for the longest time (since 2004), it's kinda hard for me to adapt to it. I don't know how to customize themes, don't know how to get my own domain for a cheaper price. As to what I've learned, if you host your domain with wordpress, it would cost you $18 as opposed to blogger which only costs me $10 per year. Well I know you have an option to get other hosting applications but I hate complication. I want to make it as simple as possible so I guess for the meantime I'll stick with blogger. Will try to learn wordpress little by little but I don't want to stress myself and have an information overload. For now, I would be sticking with my current blogs. The last time I checked, I had 38 blogs all in all! Phew! But most of them are either not updated or no content at all. I promise to make this as a daily habit which will also be a preparation for my next journey. Well, if God permits to send my hubby as a seaman, I would soon quit my current job and fulfill my dream to be a work at home professional. In that way, I can manage both my time and my finances. As you all know, I am working in a Call Center and normally our shift starts at night. It would be safer and more practical to just earn at home. Maybe not that much but also less expenses. For now, I have a six month plan and that is to save and save until I can fully pay my house. Till next entry. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment